gaziantep evden eve nakliyat

Dean's Lister/Semestral College Scholar

Dean's Lister/Semestral College Scholar

  • 2017

1st Sem. AY 2016-2017

  • 2016

1st Sem. AY 2015-2016

2nd Sem. AY 2015-2016

  • 2015

1st Sem. AY 2014-2015

2nd Sem. AY 2014-2015

  • 2014

1st Sem. AY 2013-2014

2nd Sem. AY 2013-2014

Graduation Requirements

No student shall be recommended for graduation unless he has satisfied all the academic and other requirements prescribed in the curriculum. Prior to application for graduation, a candidate must request for evaluation of all subjects he enrolled. Schedule for this is from August to September of the current academic year. Then he/she will be required to file an application for graduation from November to December also of the current academic year.

Candidates for graduation who began their studies under a program or curriculum which is more than ten (10) years shall have their graduation approved.

No student shall be issued a diploma, certification or transcript of records who does not pay the required graduation fee.

Graduation with Honors

Students graduating with honors shall be classified as follows:

With Distinction. If the student obtains a grade point average of 1.75 or better for all academic subjects, provided however, he has no grades lower than 3.0 in any academic subjects. Residence of at least four semesters immediately preceding graduation is a requisite.

Cum Laude (With Honors). If the student obtains a grade point average of 1.75 or better but not higher than 1.51 for all academic subjects, provided however, that he has no grade lower than 2.5 in any of his academic subjects.

Magna Cum Laude (With High Honors). If the student obtains a grade point average of 1.50 or better for all academic subjects without a grade lower than 2.0 in any academic subjects. Residence of at least six semesters preceding graduation is a requisite.

Summa Cum Laude (With Highest Honors). If the student obtains a grade point average of 1.25 or better for all academic subjects without a grade lower than 1.50 in any academic subject provided however, that all units required in the curriculum have been earned in the College

The foregoing specifications are subject to the following conditions:

Grade point average shall mean general weighted average i.e. the sum of the grades multiplied by the required units divided by the total number of units.

Students having failing grades in any subject even if it is not required for completion of a degree or course whether it is taken in other college or university shall not graduate with honors.

Honor titles such as Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude and Summa Cum Laude shall be awarded to graduates with honors in baccalaureate degree and its English equivalent "With Honors, With High Honors and With Highest Honors" shall be used instead for non-degree courses.

Students who are candidates for graduation with honors must have taken during each semester not less than the normal load but if the taking of the lighter load (not lower than fifteen units) was due to justifiable causes, such as health or due to the fact that the candidates was a working student, which reason must as much as possible be certified by the proper authority at the time the underload was incurred.

Commencement and Baccalaureate Exercises

Attendance at general commencement exercises shall be required. Graduating students who could not participate in the graduation ceremony due to justifiable reasons shall inform their respective Dean at least ten (10) days before the commencement exercises so that they may be granted graduation in absencia.

Graduating students who absent themselves from the commencement exercises without permission shall not be given their diploma and transcript of records unless they present valid reasons for being absent.

Candidates for graduation with degrees or titles shall be required to wear academic costumes during the commencement exercises.

Clearance Form

An old student will not be permitted to enroll in any School in the College without the fully accomplished clearance form to be presented or submitted to the Enrollment Adviser. Likewise, no record will be issued to the students without the said form. Signing of clearance in the Office of the Registrar is one to two weeks only.

Request for Records

Any request for records must be personally filed in the Office of the Registrar.

Issuance of Student Records to a Proxy

The proxy or representative has to present a written authority from the owner of the record that he has been authorized to secure the needed documents. The written authority should positively identify the proxy, the relationship of the person granting the authority to the proxy and the address and signature of the person giving the authority. ID of the owner and proxy must also be presented.


Within the College

Cross - enrollment within the College may be permitted to students provided the subject/descriptive title and course description are the same with that of his School and if it has equal or greater credit units. Permit for cross-enrollment within the College must be secured from the Office of the Registrar.


Outside the College

Cross -enrollment outside the College may also be allowed only for meritorious reasons such as to allow him to graduate, to allow him to make up for the course deficiency in order to regain regular academic standing. Major subjects are not allowed to be cross - enrolled. The concerned student must see the Registrar for the permit for cross - enrollment. The Registrar shall give no credit for the subject/s taken by a student in any college or university if the enrollment is not permitted.

Before the cross-enrollment, whether within or outside the College, the student should finish first his registration in the School where he is primarily enrolled. The total number of units should not exceed the maximum units allowed for the term.


Request to Shift/Change Course

Ideally, a student is discouraged to shift or change his course. However, approval is granted on a case-to-case basis. The concerned student has to write a letter addressed to the Dean expressing his reasons as to why he wants to shift/change his course. The student concerned and his parents sign in the letter. The Dean approves the request that will be presented to the accepting Dean. The Registrar will have to be provided with a copy of the approved letter of request for record purposes.


Transfer Credential

Any student who is free from financial or property responsibilities with the College may be granted Transfer Credential. Admission requirements must be completed first before the issuance of any student record.





Grading System 

The performance of students shall be graded in accordance with the following systems: 

Numerical Grade

Percentage Equivalent

Descriptive Rating


95 - 100


1.1 - 1.5

90 - 94


1.6 - 2.0

85 - 89

Very Good

2.1 - 2.5

80 - 84


2.6 - 3.0

75 - 79













Unauthorized Withdrawal


Incomplete Grade 

A grade of incomplete is given to a student whose class standing is passing but fails to take the final examination or has not completed the requirements due to illness, lack of equipment for skill performance or other valid reasons. Satisfactory performance or completion of requirements removes the "Inc." grade and the final grade may be 3.0 or better. If the incomplete grade is not removed within one year, it will remain as is and the subject will be re-enrolled 

An incomplete grade must be removed within a period of one year only. If a candidate for graduation received an incomplete grade, he must settle the deficiency two weeks before the graduation day.  


Steps for Completion of Grade/s:

Student with incomplete grade must observe the following steps:

  1. Check with the Registrar if the subject has really an incomplete grade.
  2. If the rating is really incomplete, secure a completion form from the Registrar.
  3. Fill it up with the necessary data.
  4. Have it approved by the Registrar.
  5. Proceed to the instructor/professor for the grade. The concerned instructor must initial right after the grade.
  6. Have it signed by the Dean of the School.
  7. Pay to the Cashier the necessary fee.
  8. Present the official receipt to the Registrar.
  9. Have the accomplished completion form received by the Registrar.

A student will not be allowed to take the advance subject if he obtained an incomplete grade in the prerequisite subject.


Repetition of Subject/s 

No student shall be allowed to repeat a subject for more than three (3) times. A student who fails a subject for the third time shall be permanently disqualified for further registration in the College. 



The subject load and the sequence of subjects of students shall be in accordance with the approved curriculum for each program or course of study. No advance subjects will be taken without satisfactorily passing the prerequisites. Advance subjects without passing first the prerequisites shall not be given credits regardless of the grades obtained or will be considered null and void by the Registrar. 


Scholastic Delinquency 

Any student whose scholastic performance in class in any subject is below "Passing" shall be subject to the following rules: 

Warning. Any student who obtains a final grade of 5.0 at the end of the semester in 25 to 49% of the total number of academic units for which he is enrolled shall be warned by the Chairman of the section where he belongs to improve his work. He must be deloaded six (6) units of the regular load in the succeeding semester.

Probation. Any student who at the end of the semester obtains a final grade of 5.0 in 50% of 75% of the total number of academic units in which he is enrolled shall be placed on probation. He must be deloaded nine (9) units of the normal load in the succeeding semester.

Dismissal. Any student who at the end of the semester obtains final grades of 5.0 in at least 76% of the total number of academic units in which he is enrolled shall be dropped from the roll of the College.

Permanent Disqualification. Any student who at the end of the semester obtains a final grade below 3.0 in 100% of the academic units shall be banned from readmission to the College. 

Readmission of any student who has been either dismissed or disqualified shall be considered by the Dean concerned only after the favorable recommendation of the OSA Director. Cases of conflict between the action of the Dean and OSA Director shall be elevated to the President whose decision shall be final. 


Leave of Absence (LOA) 

Leave of absence must be sought with a written petition signed by the student concerned, his parent or legal guardian to the OSA Director stating the reason for which the leave is deserved and specifying the period of leave which must not exceed one academic year 


Adding of Subject/s

Adding of subject/s may be permitted if it is needed in the current load and is still within the prescribed load of the student for the term. An adding form may be secured from the Registrar. This will be allowed within the enrollment period.


Changing of Subject/s

Change of subject/s must be made for valid reasons only such as the subject is not needed, change of course the next semester or conflict in schedule. It can be accomplished by filling up the form available in the Office of the Registrar. This will be allowed within the enrollment period.


Dropping of Subject/s

A student may drop his subject/s by filing a prescribed form that is available in the Office of the Registrar. It can be made due to illness, lack of financial support or the subject is not needed in the curriculum. A student who does not accomplish it will receive "UW" (Unauthorized Withdrawal). "DROPPED" will be given only to those students who made an official dropping. If the student stops attending his classes for two consecutive weeks in a regular semester without justifiable reason the instructor may drop him from the roll. Further, if the student drops the subject/s after 75% of the hours prescribed for the term, the instructor concerned may give him a grade he deserves. Dropping period is up to one week before the midterm examination.


Substitution of Subject/s

Substitution of subject/s may be permitted if a student is pursuing a course that has been superseded by a new one, if there is conflict in the schedule and if the required subject is not offered during the semester when the student needs it. Further, it may be allowed in the non-major subject of the course provided that the subject to be substituted has equal or greater credit units Substitution may be done within the enrollment period. A form for this purpose may be secured from the Registrar.


Request for Offering of Subjects

The College may offer for non-graduating students subject/s not offered for the term only upon written request of at least fifteen (15) enrollees to be endorsed by the Dean and recommended by the Campus Director and/or Vice-President for Instruction and the Registrar. The letter of request must be addressed to the College President for his approval.

The College may also offer for graduating students subject/s not offered for the term. A letter of request must be prepared by the concerned students to be endorsed by the Dean of the School and recommended by the Campus Director and/or VPI and Registrar regardless of the number of students enrolled therein. The letter of request must be addressed to the College President for his approval.





Arac Kaplama
Saturday the 24th. © 2017 • Marinduque State College • Panfilo M. Manguera, Sr. Road, Tanza, Boac, Marinduque - Philippines • Tel No. (042) 332-2028/2728. .
hacklink ankara temizlik kecioren evden eve nakliyat mugla evden eve nakliyat gebze evden eve nakliyat medyum manisa medyum konya Medyum bakirkoy medyum eskisehir medyumlar eskisehir ask buyusu nasil yapilir medyum sisli
medyum medyumlar medyum izmir medyumlar izmir medyum bursa medyumlar bursa medyum antalya medyumlar antalya medyum ankara medyumlar ankara istanbul medyum istanbulda medyum
hacklink panel sancaktepe evden eve nakliyat hacklink hacklink beylikdüzü escort beylikdüzü escort hacklink medyum hacklink medyum beylikduzu escort chip satışı zynga chip chip satışı zynga chip poker chip mersin escort kaçak bahis alanya escort elazığ escort izmit escort antalya escort ankara escort agri escort izmit escort trakya escort hatay escort eskisehir escort konya escort elazig escort astropay paykasa astropay bozum astropay bozdurma astropay bozum astropay bozdurma